Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Toy Story 2













Title: Toy Story 2

Genre: Animation

Director: John Rasseter

What's the basic story line?

 The cowboy Woody was arrested from Al. He has an toy store. And when Woody came to Al's toy barn, he met friends. He met Bullseye ,Jessie, and Barbie. But they wanted to go to museum. But Woody have to go out. But there is an Woody's dad. He were distrubing to go museum. But Buzz and other toys helped. So he came back.

Are the characters believable?

 Character is not belieavabel. Because they are toy but they speak loud. The toy should not be speak and awake. But when we look in the character, it is belieavable. Because, the think is similar with people.

How many points?(1-10)

 I think this movie, I can give 9 points. Because the character is good. But the something I minus is this movie is kindergardener's movie. So the outline is so easy. But this movie is fun. The like voice is good. So just except outline, all of the thing is better. So I gave 9 points.

1 comment:

  1. Tim,

    Your review was competent although lacking details and idea development. I wish that it had more information in it. For instance, you could have cited a favourite scene in the movie as supporting details. Your summary used a lot of "but." The best way to avoid this is to practice completing sentences without having to use conjunctions like but in the beginning of the sentence.

    ReplyDelete