Friday, January 6, 2012

Narrative Essay - Practice Soccer -

 I went to socer class when I was kindergarde. At first, it was very hard to control ball with feet, and shooting hard was difficult. So I have to practice. So I can play soccer well.
 I was little bit afraid about soccer. So I liked studying theory. But if I continue to be afraid of doing soccer, I can't do anything. So every weekend I practiced with mt father. And when other guys practiced 1hour, I practiced 2hours. So I love soccer now.
 We must practice wisely. If we don't practice wisely, we can't do anything. So when we practice, nothing is impossible. But it will be very hard. 
  So in this practice, there are two lessons. First, don't be afraid of anything. So if we afraid, we can't do anything. Second, practice wisely. If we don't practice, we can't do anything, and if we practice, we are good at anything.

1 comment:

  1. Taehun,

    Your essay was a bit short. I wish that you had included many details about your experience training for soccer. It would have been interesting to know what challenges you met when you were learning how to play soccer.

    ReplyDelete