Tuesday, January 3, 2012

An Ode to My Sleep

An Ode to My Sleep

Kim Taehun (Tim)

Many of study makes
Many of sleep

We have to do homework
But it's tired to do work

We must sleep
With sleep deep

Sleep is poison
Because when we sleepen
It didn't like I sleepen


So I can't do anything
So sleep is poison thing

I will not sleep
With sleep deep

So I will not taste sleep
I will paste sleep's in poisoner's face

2 comments:

  1. First, i think it will be an good poem if you say.............
    In the part, "i will not sleep, with sleep deep"
    i want you to change like this
    "i will not sleep, with deep sleep"^^~
    But still it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You personified the sleep into poisoner. What an interesting idea!I like your story very much especially the last verse since I know the taste of sleep’s poison. However, you should deal with grammatical errors. Read closely, then you will see the mistakes. Good job! -TA Hyebin

    ReplyDelete