All of person have favorite singers. I have my favorite singers, too.
They are a very famous group band. They are from U.K. I like them, because the Paul McCartney and John Lennon's songs are very nice. Second, they sing well.
I said the first reason I like Beatles is the Paul McCartney and John Lennon are good at writting songs. Like Yesterday, Let it be, Hey Jude, or Obladi Oblada etc. The songs were clear and fun. So I like them
Second I said they are good at singing. Like Paperback Writter, or Obladi Oblada etc. Are hard to sing. But the Beatles are very good.
Because of these reasons I like The Beatles.

They are a very famous group band. They are from U.K. I like them, because the Paul McCartney and John Lennon's songs are very nice. Second, they sing well.
I said the first reason I like Beatles is the Paul McCartney and John Lennon are good at writting songs. Like Yesterday, Let it be, Hey Jude, or Obladi Oblada etc. The songs were clear and fun. So I like them
Second I said they are good at singing. Like Paperback Writter, or Obladi Oblada etc. Are hard to sing. But the Beatles are very good.
Because of these reasons I like The Beatles.

Taehun,
ReplyDeleteYour topic seems like an interesting one. I wish that you had described the Beatles' songs more -- perhaps what some of them mean or how you feel when you listen to them. This would have made your descriptive essay more effective.
I look forward to reading your blog entries in the future. Happy new year and see you in class!